Friday, February 12, 2010

Memories

Next Saturday I'm taking Marshal to a puppy party to visit new Malamute pups. Looking at their pictures at 5.5 weeks old I am unable to not remember our trips to visit with Trooper when he was just a tiny guy.

Today's Puppies under a car.



Trooper and his brothers/sisters. What is it with being under the car?


One of today's puppies.


Me with my Trooper Bear. I miss that wedding ring. (It was stolen.)



More baby doggy holding.

Who could resist that face!?!

There are so many other photos that remind me of our visit with Trooper.


All of the 'today' pictures belong to Tigzy and you can see all 350+ pics on Flickr.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful dog! You must miss him terribly, it's lovely of you to share him with your sister.

    ReplyDelete

Spam is not tolerated and will be deleted.